Wednesday, January 22, 2014

So you're 20?








Being 20 has its downs, the definition of down?
When 40 year old aunties have better stamina than you in aerobics class. This was a big downer for me, I knew I needed exercise but had absolutely no idea I was this out of shape. I was shocked to say the least.

When you're in your 20's rather your early 20's you notice certain changes in your body. The french fry you eat seem to somehow make its way towards the side of your hips, casually hanging from the side while you put on one of your denim jeans in an attempt to make your butt look sexy. You start discovering fat that you never knew existed, one of such unwelcomed guest for me was back fat! My fat is stuck to my back like Dora the explorer's backup and to my utter disappointment this one doesn't go on exploring expeditions.


Do not even get me started on the skin, according to all the anti aging cream commercials aging is suppose to start at 30 damn it! Then why can my skin scratch my phone's screen when I am without moisturizers.




And it's important now to be well prepared with your moisturizers, perfumes, lip balms. This age gives us no excuse to slack behind and if you do? Well be ready for
tales of your mothers, aunts and grandmothers about how much they did when they were 20, what they use to look like, while you sit in the couch with your bag of chips and SpongeBob pj.



From the bad, good and the ugly being in your 20's may have its downs but it also means being young, a chance to explore, learn while still wearing your sponge Bob pj.

No comments:

Post a Comment