Tuesday, October 13, 2015

What to do when you are feeling lost ?




One of my recent conversations with my dear one started.

"I feel so lost what do I do?"

"I do too, it’s okay it’s a part of life"
"What do you mean you are older than me I expected that when I was your age I would have figured shit out"
I paused.
" I thought I would be beyonce by then"

"It does not work that way"

"So how does it work?"

"You make the most of what you have"

Inner dialogue
The last time I truly felt satisfied and happy with myself was ... well I can’t think of a time Maybe its 
 
Calls friend mid thought:
“Those were the days she says reminiscing her uni life”
It caught me off guard.
"But you hated uni"
"I hate working more"

I curled up in a ball and rocked back and forth. So is this my "good time", is it going to suck after this? Or like my dear one said every day is this?

Is it just that simple, so you never truly feel found? We were brought in this world and we did not know who we are. Religion, behaviour all cultivated over time. You started hating something while loving something else. Your taste buds and your beliefs adjusted. But did you ever form this on your own? No. People around you influenced and you followed making the best of the situation.

Maybe my friend was right.

Maybe it is not about being found maybe it is about living life.








1 comment:

  1. Your friend does make a lot of sense it is about living your life :)

    ReplyDelete